Frequently Asked Questions – Existing clients
Frequently Asked Questions for Existing clients
If you have entered into a Debt Agreement or a Personal Insolvency Agreement, we have prepared a series of Frequently Asked Questions to assist you in your understanding of the insolvency product you have entered into. The questions are set out below under the different headings.
- My agreement has not been approved by my creditors – what do I know?
- My insolvency agreement has been approved by my creditors – what do I do now?
- I am having problems with making my payments under the agreement – what should do?
- I want to finish my agreement early – is that possible?
- I wish to vary the terms of my agreement – how do I do this?
- I have successfully completed my agreement – what happens now?
- My agreement has been terminated – what happens now?
If we have answered your question please fell free to contact us between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday on 1800 677 551.
Related Posts via Categories